Monthly supplies arrive... it's a happy day!Nov 21, 2022
Each month director, Florah, spends a whole day in a nearby town and does the bulk buying of supplies for Promise Springs Rescue Center. The van is full of large bags of rice, an assortment of any other food items, boxes of cleaning supplies, and any personal items that teenagers and young babies need to get through another month. The girls are present and help to unload the van. Naturally, this is the perfect time for a video to be made and send to everyone in America!
Thank you, girls. The sisterhood of teenage moms is alive and strong!
What does your donation do?
- Give teenage mothers the opportunity to finish their education while learning the Word of God and how to be mothers
- Give babies a safe place in which to grow
- Remove vulnerable girls from dangerous conditions
- Sustain a farm which provides jobs and feeds the girls and babies
- Share the gospel in the local community
100% of your donation funds the mission.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.